A video-based, self-study course for investment advisors, brokers, and other investment professionals who wish to examine the why and how of applying Biblical principles to the investment selection process. Designed to be helpful to those new to Biblically Responsible Investing and to veterans as well.
- Introduction to Biblically Responsible Investing
- Scriptural Principles for Selecting Investments
- Moral Issues in Today’s Corporate Culture
- Screening and Investment Resources
- Building a Biblically-Sound Investment Portfolio
- The Disciple-Making BRI Advisor
Complete with 90 page workbook and 8 worksheets!