Each quarter, Jerry Bowyer shares his perspective on economic trends and investment markets from the viewpoint of “principled reasoning,” a system of economic theory rooted in biblical wisdom.
During this live webcast, Jerry will address these questions and topics:
- Review of the state of our economy
- Gross output vs. GDP: Is gross output a better metric to gauge the nature of this recession and economic recovery?
- The growing US debt and its potential economic impact
- The economic implications of the results of the presidential and congressional elections
- Special topic: Netflix - A case study in corporate engagement